Never say never. Even a year ago, we said we would never build a turntable. What changed? While developing the new phono preamplifier models, the wide bandwidth and low distortion of our new gain stages reminded us of how breathtaking and fresh ‘high resolution’ vinyl playback can be. So we turned to the source.
Each feature in the BLP-1 Turntable represents an effort to engineer remarkably accurate vinyl playback by holding exceptional speed stability and mitigating resonances. Included with the BLP-1 Turntable is the Bryston BTP-1, a Bryston designed pulse width modulation power supply which powers the BLP-1 motor and holds it at an exceptionally accurate 33 1⁄3 and 45 RPM.
- Tonearm featuring a seven-segment titanium arm tube with integrated headshell, is virtually immune to cantilever borne vibration
- Belt drive with an on-board PWM synchronous low speed / high torque motor achieves perfect belt tension and coupling to the platter without added noise
- Dense 35mm thick Delrin® platter with integrated record mat, damps non-musical vibration yet preserves incredible detail
- Innovative hardened carbon-steel spindle and ultra hard bronze bearing polished to 0.02mm tolerance
- Unique vented plinth both eliminates platter turbulence and prevents vibration from reaching the bearing
- Thick low-resonance acrylic dust cover
- BTP-1 power supply
- Record clamp
- Tonearm cable
- Three year Bryston warranty
BRYSTON LIMITED WARRANTY Bryston analog audio products are warranted to be free from manufacturing defects for twenty (20) years from the original date of manufacture. The warranty includes parts and labour. Bryston digital products and cables are warranted for five years from the original date of manufacture. The warranty includes parts and labour. Bryston products having motorized moving parts, excluding motorized volume controls, are warranted for three years from the original date of manufacture. The warranty includes parts and labour. Refer to the manual for additional information.
Wow & Flutter: 0.02%
Speed: 33 1/3 & 45 +/- 0.1%
Motor: 12V Externally Synchronous
Power Consumption: 20 Watts
Weight: 11.5kg / 25lbs