BCD-3 CD Player
Although high resolution digital downloads dominate the attention of audiophiles, many music lovers have hundreds or thousands of CDs that require the finest playback equipment to sound their best. Though universal disc players or DVD players can playback CDs, they certainly won't resolve the full dynamic range and nuance the medium is capable of. Such players inherently compromise CD playback to support additional formats. The BCD-3 was engineered explicitly for the purpose of making your redbook CDs sound amazing.
Digital audio read from the CD is sent to a dual-balanced DAC chipset where it is converted to analog. The output stage is built with Bryston's proprietary fully balanced class-A discrete operational amplifiers. A professional grade optical disc transport reads the discs, and an ultra precise master clock synchronizes both. Zero jitter, superb linearity, and the best sound quality CDs have to offer are hallmarks of the new Bryston BCD-3. Connect the BCD-3 to your home network to control it with our web based user interface, or with a home automation system. You can also control it via IR with a Bryston BR-2 or universal remote control.
- 17” W x 3.325” H x 11.53” D (17" Faceplate)
- 43.2cm W x 8.5cm H x 29.3cm D (43.2cm Faceplate)
- 19” W x 3.325” H x 11.53” D (19" Faceplate)
- 48.3cm W x 8.5cm H x 29.3cm D (48.3cm Faceplate)
- 8.8 lb/4 kg
Outputs: RCA, XLR, S/PDIF RCA, AES/EBU XLR
Control: Ethernet, USB-A, IR, DC, RS-232
- DACs and transport slave to single master clock for jitter free performance
- Dual balanced AKM digital to analog converters based on BDA-3 design
- Fully discrete class-A operational amplifiers form the analog output section