BIT AVR 2 Series Isolation Transformers
You simply cannot have distortion free audio playback without clean power. Sure, our analog equipment has exceptionally good power supplies which filter incoming AC effectively, but the performance improvement gained from providing your whole system with unimpeded clean power is remarkable. The AVR series additional benefit of stabilizing voltage ensures that your equipment is operating most efficiently regardless of mains conditions.
Choose the BIT15 AVR if you have small amplifiers (100W or less) or simply want to give your source components and preamplifier the cleanest power possible. The BIT20 AVR adds extra power output handling and mechanical isolation of the transformer for even further reduced in-room noise. The BIT20 BAL AVR is the same as the BIT20 AVR except it requires a 240V line (draws 10A from each phase) and provides even greater dynamic range for the most powerful amplifiers. The BIT60 BAL AVR is suitable for home theaters with multiple amplifiers connected.
- Stabilizes output voltage at or very near 120V with input voltages ranging from 85-135V.
- Ethernet and RS232 interfaces permit automatic e-mail notification of faults, compatibility with home automation systems, cloud based monitoring through 3rd party systems.
- Switch-on safety delay of 5 seconds when power is restored after a blackout.
- Individually addressable outlet zones
- Power-up sequencing with programmable delay between zones
- Scheduling features (up to 6 events per day per zone)
- Automatic reboot feature allows remote restart of routers, modems, if internet connection is lost.
- Superb transformer-based isolation from AC mains noise does not restrict current flow.
- Narrow Bandwidth Technology allows only a narrow AC bandwidth through effectively cutting high frequency noise components before they reach your equipment.
- Series Mode Surge Suppression is active and clamps power surges at only 2 volts above nominal making it far more effective than sacrificial MOV based devices.*
- Medical grade power outlets on North America models.
- 17 or 19" wide dress panels. 19" wide are rack mountable.
- 17" are available in black or silver.
|Specifications||BIT15 AVR||BIT20 AVR||BIT20 BAL AVR||BIT60 BAL AVR|
|Dimensions (in.)||17 or 19 X 19 X 4||17 or 19 X 19 X 8||17 or 19 X 19 X 8||17 or 19 X 26 X 9.8|
|Frequency:||60 Hz||60 Hz||60 Hz||60 Hz|
|AC Inlet Type:||IEC 15A||IEC 20A||IEC 20A||250V TWIST LOCK 50A|
|No. Outputs:||10 ea.||10 ea.||10 ea.||10 ea.|