Model T Series Subwoofers
Adding a sub or two can bring extra dynamic range and depth to your bottom end regardless of how powerful your main channels are. Bryston offers 4 T-Series options. Each has a built in 600W amplifier, level and crossover controls and plenty of input/output options to make integration with your system a breeze.
The Model T and Mini T subs are built like our floorstanding loudspeakers. Because the woofers are in a vertical array, the different boundary conditions of each helps smooth floor bounce without the aid of equalization. The cube shaped T-12 and T-8 models feature opposing drivers that cancel any cabinet borne vibraion for extra clarity in the midrange.
- Thunderous deep and powerful bass with astonishingly low distortion
- Line level and high level inputs
- Adjustable crossover frequency.
- Adjustable phase and level
- Class D amplifier but with linear power supply.
- Ideal for 2-channel and home theater
- Available in your choice of finish
- Finishes: Walnut, Boston Cherry, Black Ash standard. Others upon request.
T-8 and T-12
Mini T Sub
Model T Sub
|Specifications||T-12||T-8||Mini T Sub||Model T Sub|
|Dimensions (W x H x D in.):||22 x 22 x 22 plus feet||19 x 19 x 19 plus feet||10.5 x 24 x 16.8||10.5 x 39 x 16.8|
|Frequency Response:||18Hz-150Hz ±3dB||25Hz-150Hz ±3dB||25Hz-150Hz ±3dB||18Hz-150Hz ±3dB|
|Dynamic Range:||108 dB @ 1m anechoic||108 dB @ 1m anechoic||108 dB @ 1m anechoic||108 dB @ 1m anechoic|
|Built in Power:||600 Watts||600 Watts||600 Watts||600 Watts|
|Drivers:||Dual 12"||Dual 8"||Dual 8"||Triple 8"|
|Input Connector:||RCA, XLR, Binding Posts||RCA, XLR, Binding Posts||RCA, XLR, Binding Posts||RCA, XLR, Binding Posts|