A3 Floorstanding Loudspeakers
- Titanium dome tweeter reproduces highs with great clarity and crispness
- Midrange and bass drivers are anodized aluminum for wide bandwidth and light weight
- Industry leading in-room response linearity
- Incredible dynamic range
- Broad amplifier compatibility
- Ideal for 2-channel and home theater
- Available in your choice of finish
- Finishes: Walnut, Boston Cherry, Black Ash standard. Others upon request.
- Outrigger Bases for improved stability
The first time you own floorstanding speakers is a truly special event. Finally, you can get the dynamics and deep bass you crave but never could quite achieve with small bookshelf speakers. The A3 should be your first floorstander, yet it's good enough to be your last. By using a linear array of small diameter drivers, Bryston is able to optimize the off axis response to produce an unusually broad listening window. The listening window is a measurement that indicates how linear the off-axis frequency response remains and is an indicator of tonal neutrality as well as imaging ability.
Consider that it's made in Canada, guaranteed for 20 years, is ideally sized, and sounds downright awesome, and you've got a perfect recipe for home audio bliss.
|Dimensions||W x H x D: 37.5" x 9.25" x 15" plus feet|
|Frequency Response:||31Hz-20kHz ±3dB|
|Dynamic Range:||111 dB @ 1m anechoic|
|Recommended Power:||100-250 Watts per speaker|
|Input Connector:||Dual 5-way Binding Posts|