MPS-2 Multi-Output DC Regulated Power Supply
How important is the power supply to audio equipment? After all, amplified audio is nothing more than modulated power from the wall that's been rectified, filtered, and smoothed along the way. Bryston's quest to make the perfect power supply has resulted in two models-the PS-3 and MPS-2. Each is an ideal DC power supply to attached equipment giving them smooth, clean, DC power to modulate with incoming audio. These are mandatory power supplies for some equipment we manufacture and are not intended for use with other gear.
- Powers select Bryston equipment such as BP-2 phono stage, BP-26 preamplifier and others.
- 4 outputs for up to 4 attached components
- Huge new ultra-low-noise power transformer
- 68000 MFD of Capacitance
- Quick connect 12 volt trigger output
- Switchable ‘mute’ triggers on each of the 4 outputs
- Re-settable automatic overload protection on each output
- Silver or black faceplate
|Dimensions||Inches: 5.7 W x 2.75 H x 8.25 D|
|Weight||5.4 lbs | 2.5 kg|
|Analog Connections:||RCA in | RCA out|
|Output Impedance||TF2-20: 4.71kΩ | TF2-30: 4.85kΩ|