Model T Passive Loudspeaker
The Bryston Model T Passive Loudspeaker was built to be exceptionally high quality and affordable, while bringing superior design to the table. New driver designs, enclosure vibration analysis, crossover refinement, and anechoic chamber testing all went into creating an amazing product.
A “state of the art” audio system involves what some refer to as a “suspension of disbelief”. This means the playback system transcends the recorded medium and transports you to a live venue. You forget it’s a recording and believe you are there at the live performance. Our goal with the Bryston Model T loudspeaker is to provide our customers with a superior level of “disbelief”.
- High levels of SPL without distortion or compression
- Unit to Unit matching
- Bryston internal crossovers, designed to integrate perfectly with Bryston Amplifiers
- Custom designed drivers with die-cast aluminum baskets, substantial magnet assemblies, and custom motor systems
- Wide dispersion design
- Engineered to prevent cabinet resonances
- Black Ash (Vinyl)
- Natural Cherry (Vinyl)
- Boston Cherry (Vinyl)
- Hardwood Veneer (Additional Cost)
- Frequency Response: 25Hz to 22Khz (+/- 3dB)
- Impedance: 4 Ohms (nominal)
- Sensitivity: 91 dB SPL @ 1 meter with 1 watt (anechoic)
- Maximum SPL: 118 dB SPL @ 1 meter
- Recommended Power: 10 watts to 500 watts RMS
- Tweeter: Dual 1.0"
- Midrange: Dual 5.25"
- Woofer: Triple 8.0"
- 52.5” H x 10.5” W x 16.5” D
- 1334mm H x 267mm W x 419mm D