Model A Subwoofer
The Model A Subwoofer is the only member of the Model A family not anchored by 6.5" bass drivers. With two 10” drivers placed opposite each other on the cabinet, any vibrations induced into the enclosure are cancelled thereby preventing cabinet colouration from distorting the midrange of your full-range channels. Built to be exceptionally high quality and affordable, new driver designs, enclosure vibration analysis, crossover refinement, and anechoic chamber testing all went into creating an amazing product which brings superior design to the table.
A “state of the art” audio system involves what some refer to as a “suspension of disbelief”. This means the playback system transcends the recorded medium and transports you to a live venue. You forget it’s a recording and believe you are there at the live performance. Our goal with the Bryston Model A Subwoofer is to provide our customers with a superior level of “disbelief”.
- High levels of SPL without distortion or compression
- Unit to Unit matching
- Bryston internal crossovers, designed to integrate perfectly with Bryston Amplifiers
- Custom designed drivers with die-cast aluminium baskets, substantial magnet assemblies, and custom motor systems
- Wide dispersion design
- Engineered to prevent cabinet resonances
- Décor-friendly form factor
- Black Ash (Vinyl)
- Natural Cherry (Vinyl)
- Boston Cherry (Vinyl)
- Custom Veneer (Additional Cost)
- Black fabric grill
- Padded feet and spikes
- Frequency Response: 28Hz to 150Hz (+/- 3dB)
- Built-In Amplifier Power: 400 Watts RMS
- Max SPL @ 1M: 110dB
- Woofer: Dual 10"
- 17” H x 17.75” W x 15.25” D
- 430mm H x 450mm W x 38.5mm D
- 48 Ibs (22 kg)