Model A3 Loudspeaker
The Bryston Model A3 Loudspeaker showcases the same design principles as the Model T, while leveraging a more compact, décor-friendly, form factor by including a new premium quality 6.5" woofer to replace the the 8" woofers found in the Model T design. The Model A3 is slightly smaller in stature then the Model A2, having removed a tweeter and a midrange to create a loudspeaker with a slightly smaller physical profile. Built to be exceptionally high quality and affordable, new driver designs, enclosure vibration analysis, crossover refinement, and anechoic chamber testing all went into creating an amazing product which brings superior design to the table.
A “state of the art” audio system involves what some refer to as a “suspension of disbelief”. This means the playback system transcends the recorded medium and transports you to a live venue. You forget it’s a recording and believe you are there at the live performance. Our goal with the Bryston Model A3 loudspeaker is to provide our customers with a superior level of “disbelief”.
- High levels of SPL without distortion or compression
- Unit to Unit matching
- Bryston internal crossovers, designed to integrate perfectly with Bryston Amplifiers
- Custom designed drivers with die-cast aluminium baskets, substantial magnet assemblies, and custom motor systems
- Wide dispersion design
- Engineered to prevent cabinet resonances
- Décor-friendly form factor
- Black fabric grill
- Padded feet and spikes
- Black Ash (Vinyl)
- Natural Cherry (Vinyl)
- Boston Cherry (Vinyl)
- Hardwood Veneer (Additional Cost)
- Frequency Response: 40Hz to 20Khz (+/- 3dB)
- Impedance: 6 Ohms (nominal)
- Sensitivity: 86 dB (2.38V, 1m, anechoic)
- Recommended Power: 10 watts to 250 watts RMS
- Max SPL @ 1M: 111dB
- Tweeter: Single 1.00"
- Midrange: Single 5.25"
- Woofer: Dual 6.50"
- Crossover: 3 Way
- 37.5” H x 9.25” W x 15” D
- 953mm H x 235mm W x 381mm D
- 53 Ibs (24 kg)